That was too cute. She is beautiful and looks good and strong. It was really cool to see the room, hopefully you guys are comfy in your messy space. And I loved the explanation of the equipment Al. Seriously, we are all thinking of you and hope that you can come home soon, and that Alegria remains strong and continues to improve. Thoughts and prayers are with you> :) sher
Thanks for the video! I was able to access the blog during my lunch. We are praying for her, her brothers and sisters and of course you. Love you! Pelu
This is a great website where I have researched Trisomy 13 and been greatly encouraged! This link is to the original archived website.
Eva's Gift
This is a very exciting, up-and-starting organization meant to help alleviate financial pressures on families of special needs kids, so that they can spend more time just enjoying their children. The inspiration for the charity is a sweet little girl named Eva. She has trisomy 13 just like Ali did. Please take a look at their website. You can also find them on facebook (Eva's Gift). Please consider supporting them in this great cause!!!
Thanks for sharing the video :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Aunt Kathy & Uncle Rick
That was too cute. She is beautiful and looks good and strong. It was really cool to see the room, hopefully you guys are comfy in your messy space. And I loved the explanation of the equipment Al. Seriously, we are all thinking of you and hope that you can come home soon, and that Alegria remains strong and continues to improve. Thoughts and prayers are with you> :) sher
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video! I was able to access the blog during my lunch. We are praying for her, her brothers and sisters and of course you.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Pelu