Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

Who can know what Monday brings?
Certainly not us, but it is upon us now.
We certainly need your continued prayer on this day.

Today things begin to take some sort of shape.
I don't think any of us know exactly what kind of shape.
Some routines will begin to have foundations laid today regardless.
I get to go back to work....Jill remains with a great burden upon her.
The brothers and sisters are wonderful children, and our extended family and friends pitch in a lot.
The care of Alegria however, is still something we are trying our best to figure out.
It is at this point certainly a full time job ( or the equivalent of 2-3 of them)
yet there is a whole household to be ran. Dishes to do, meals to serve, laundry to wash, etc.....
I think everyone can picture all too well what all it takes to run a household, now with 8 children, one who needs most of our attention at this time.
So now we begin to try to lay out a plan of how we are actually going to do this.
The funny part is we don't really have a clue.

We place our trust on God that He will guide us and direct us to make the best decisions and plans that we can, and from there all we can do is leave it in His hands.
It can be very overwhelming to think of how will we do this on our own.
It is then we are reminded the fact that we won't, we can't, it is only by God's grace and leaning on His strength that we can possibly manage this.
He has thus far brought all the right people at just the right times to see us through the beginning stages.
We are confident He will continue to show Himself fully in control and continue to guide us through this next turn.

How I wish I could put off this Monday a while longer yet.
The reality is I can't, it's here, and it will be ok.
Thank you to all who have helped and to all who still continue to help.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment