We are praising God as we celebrate Ali turns 6 months old today!!! The last picture is of Alegria with her new Zevex Infinity feeding pump. With the combination of the stroller, it makes it very easy to feed her right beside me while I am working on cooking supper.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Alegria turned SIX months old today!
We are praising God as we celebrate Ali turns 6 months old today!!! The last picture is of Alegria with her new Zevex Infinity feeding pump. With the combination of the stroller, it makes it very easy to feed her right beside me while I am working on cooking supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Alegria is darling!! I love all her little expressions. :) Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteJill, that is the pump we have. We like it. Glad you've found a set up that frees you up a little.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I love the grin in the 4th picture. Don't know how I missed this on Sunday, but hope the birthday was fun!
ReplyDelete