Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ali takes her paci!!!

Yesterday I got an very early birthday from my mother. One of the massage therapists from my mom's office came out to our house and gave me a 2 hour massage. It was absolutely wonderful! (Thanks Mom and Teresa!) So while I was getting my massage between Ali's feedings, Alegria spent time with Grandma Mary. As we approached her next feeding time, she started to get very fussy. The only thing Ali has liked to suck on lately is my finger, and since that was unavailable, my mom tried her pacifier, and SHE TOOK IT!!! Not only did she take it then, but she has continued to take it. While we still have yet to make any real progress with the bottle, I am hopeful that as grows to like the pacifier again, she might also begin to like the bottle better again.

Jill


Alegria and her Wubbanub pacifier
(Thank you Kendall Family!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment