Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wed Morning

Usually I'm one that likes a lot of details. I like to analyze everything. And I like to talk A LOT (just ask my dh).

But I'm actually kinda tired of talking right now. And I'm not interesting in analyzing.

Still wanted to quickly update. Ali is resting quietly. She was and is breathing more labored so we turned the vent back up and increased her O2. We also have her on a mild sedative so she will relax more. The good news this morning is that her blood gases are much improved.

Not much else to report. Haven't seen any docs yet today.

Treasuring and thanking God for absolutely every moment with our precious sweet blessing Alegria Elizabeth. May He see fit to work a miracle in her little body.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for complete healing for Ali and for strength, wisdom, and peace for all of you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers today.

    ReplyDelete