And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Rev 21:4-5
This weekend as all my other children are fighting coughing, sneezing, sore throats, runny noses, and congestion, I am thankful that there is no more sickness in Heaven. No need for albuterol, no more pneumonia. I miss Alegria terribly and would have loved to have had her here with us for decades, but it is still a comfort to know she is healthy and strong, safe in the arms of Jesus now.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment