Thursday, May 19, 2011

...Blessed Be the Name of the Lord

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away blessed be the name of the Lord!

Alegria Elizabeth Pool
2/9/09 - 5/18/11

Our precious baby girl passed away last night. Words cannot express how deeply she will be missed. What a blessing and honor it was to care for her these past 27 months. She has brought so much joy to our lives!!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement. Please continue to lift us all up in prayer.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

9 comments:

  1. Many prayers. She is with my little guy Carter now, and they are doing things that their little bodies wouldn't let them do here on Earth. Just remember that our time here on Earth is temporary, and you will be with her much MUCH longer than you will be without her. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. I have enjoyed celebrating Alegria's life with you. You have truly honored her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so very sorry for your loss and will be praying for you, Al, and the children in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a friend of Stephenie's and wanted you to know I am praying for you! I am so sorry on the loss of your sweet girl. May the Lord's grace and peace sustain you during the difficult days ahead.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying that God will give you all comfort and peace in the coming days. Love, Ed and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing journey you have had with your gorgeous wee girl. She has clearly touched many lives (including mine) in her borrowed time here on earth. Bless you all as you grieve your precious treasure. Alegria... REJOICE that she is home, in the arms of her Heavenly Father. Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for you loss. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. I pray for peace and comfort to overwhelm you as you grieve.
    -Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete