Well we had another similar episode today, but we continue to thank and praise God that Alegria has come through both episodes well!
Both days I had been trying a different new suction machine attachments as we were having a minor issue with the old ones. I tested both parts before a crisis arose, and they both seemed to have their benefits. Unfortunately, neither seemed to work well for me when she was actually throwing up. I have now gone back to the original attachment. I am hoping that this was the only problem will be resolved by the switch.
Prayer Requests:
That Alegria's airway and lungs would remain clear and no more major episodes
The upcoming button switch will be well tolerated and help the reflux significantly
Wisdom, guidance, and skill in making decisions and caring for Alegria
That God would enable me to rely on His strength alone.
The peace that passes all understanding
Jill
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I haven't checked the blog in a long time. I've been busy with summer school. Looks like things have been edgy. Sorry! We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Mita and Pito