Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wohoooooo!!!

It is already December.  And the snow has already arrived in Indiana.

Because of all this,  I had come to the disappointing conclusion that it was very unlikely we would be able to get the concrete poured for Ali's gravestone before spring. Ali's stone actually arrived here 2 weeks ago, but it also still sits HERE ... as in here at the house on the pallet in the driveway turnaround instead of at the cemetery where it belongs.

Last week, I even wrote a draft of a post explaining my disappointment, but acceptance of all this.

BUT tonight...

I got a phone call from the friend of the family who owns the concrete company....

And since the weather is expected to be unusually warm, HE IS POURING THE CONCRETE TOMORROW!!!!!

This is such a huge praise and I am so excited to be able have Ali's stone in place before Christmas!

I am so thankful that God cares about even these little details and graciously granted me this wonderful gift this Christmas season!!  I am honestly ecstatic!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are happy for you Jill. We miss you all and cant wait to see you again! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete