Friday, September 9, 2011

Extra spoiled 8 month old.

Sweet Ariel is very opinionated.  She has already begun throwing temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants or she is told "no".  I honestly think she may be one of our most determined and strong-willed children ever for this age.

I've begun to wonder if it isn't in part due to the fact that we all miss Ali so much.  4 months ago we had 2 babies who were spoiled with so much love and attention.  They both were constantly doted on.  Now we only have one to shower with our love. 

I know from experience though that the "cuteness" of this attitude won't last long.  I know I need to be training her to be gentle and kind, not screaming, biting, or hitting.  Unfortunately it is sure is easier oftentimes though just to spoil her right now.

Watching Ariel grow, learn, and develop is so much fun.  Sometimes it does bring tears to our eyes though too because sometimes she reminds of all we are missing with Ali.  I think she misses her too.  She gets very excited whenever we show her the pictures of Ali.  Maybe she still is grieving too.

No comments:

Post a Comment