Friday, February 25, 2011

More ups and downs

Alegria's fever kept rising this morning even after Ibuprofen. By early this afternoon, it had reached 104*F. We decided it was best to get the drs opinion. Her lungs sounded congested and her O2 sats were running low 90s. The doctor prescribed antibiotics and we started her on Tylenol and nebulizer treatments too.

An hour later her fever had broke, her high HRT had come back down, and her O2 sats were climbing. She stopped whining and I actually saw a few smiles and she is even a bit playful too.

It is amazing how drastically different she looks right now compared to how she looked at noon! I am hoping and praying we can continue to keep her fever down tonight. And I pray God will soon bless her again with restored health!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment