![]() |
| Ali helping take a picture while we wait at dr's office |
Yesterday the doctor said Ali's lungs sounded better than he was expecting although one lung did sound a bit crackly.... so thankfully no xray but more antibiotics and albuterol. Of course by the time we saw the doctor, Ali looked so much better than she did the previous 24 hours. She was playful and no longer lethargic and her fever was gone. If she looked that good before I called, I probably wouldn't have :-D
I listened to her lungs when we got home and they too sounded drastically different from the numerous times I listened to then before calling the doctor.
OH the difference a day makes!!! Ali is still coughing her hard cough some but she looks NOTHING like she did yesterday morning!! Praise God!!! and thanks for the prayers!
Sorry for not updating sooner. We have had a good and very productive day around the house which has kept me busy! Do you still call it spring cleaning in August? ;-) Well whatever you call it, I am very thankful to finally have the time, energy, and motivation to tackle some MUCH needed cleaning around here!
Jill



No comments:
Post a Comment