Monday, April 5, 2010

Still sick

Alegria is still fighting this terrible cough/congestion which always seems to aggravate her reflux too.  I thought she was about the same today, but the coughing has worsened again tonight.  She is needing suctioned numerous times throughout the day, and wow does she have an opinion about that!  It is so much easier to suction out the back of the mouth of a 2 month old than a 14 month old  :-)  ... please continue to pray she will recuperate quickly without any secondary infections or pneumonias ... I am thankful we have been able to manage this at home so far, but I am looking forward to boringb and easy again :-)

Jill

2 comments:

  1. prayers from us. I hope it passes quickly, and that you all get some much needed rest.
    Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates! I will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete