Monday, April 19, 2010

Improving :-)

Hmm....  This message I THOUGHT I had posted way a week ago...

Alegria still has an hard cough on occasion, so I have been very hesitant to take her anywhere right now and expose her to anything else, but she seems to be continually improving.  She still is working on cutting that tooth too, so that is still making for some VERY fussy moments.

Despite all its challenges, Ali otherwise still had a very good weekend.  After a battling gaining/losing weight all winter, Alegria has gained over 20 oz in the past month!!!  This is the best gain we have seen in MONTHS!!! I am so encouraged!

Developmentally, she keeps reaching milestones too.  Last weekend, when I reached out for her to pick her up, she grabbed both my hand, tightened her muscles, and tried to pull herself up  :-D  Also during a shower this weekend, she was so intrigued by the stream of water; with both hands she kept trying to grab hold of the water.  :-)

Ali has also been trying very hard to learn to sit up, often trying to pull herself into a sitting position.   She spent quite a long time in her Bumbo seat this morning, and she keeps doing better with head control too!  What an encouraging albeit fussy weekend!

Thank you for your continued  prayers!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment