Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gluten free/Casein free diet

While I am still on a modified elimination diet, we have begun adding back things now. My plan at this point is to stay off of cow's milk dairy and gluten still, and keeping the same the base of foods, but eating a few more ingredients on a rotation. For instance, I have had cooked onions again now, but only once in awhile (not every meal or even every day) The same for the tomatoes I had last night.

I have been craving a good pizza for months now. Last night was pizza night. And I have to tell you this one was delicious!!! I made the crusts and Al and the children topped them. Mine was pepperoni and veggie pizza with goat cheese on a rice based crust. DELIICIOUS!!!!
My GFCF Pizza



Papi's Definitely NOT GFCF Pizza




Family Pizza Night :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment