While Ali can not yet sit up nor roll over, she does love to scoot. When sitting in her stroller especially she likes to plant her feet and throw her hips, lifting her behind up and scooting it. Hence the nickname Scooter. If she was not buckled in or being closely watched, she would probably scoot herself right out of the stroller. Alegria had not been scooting much lately though, but today Ali is back to her energetic, happy self. She was even laughing and cooing most of the day.
And I have been able to gradually increase her feedings. She has not started gaining back yet and still looks so thin, but the doctor said to expect it to take most of the week before I am able to increase her feedings enough to see weight gain.
We are still battling reflux like we have not seen for months. With careful monitoring, she is spitting up only occasionally and only needing suctioned maybe once a day, but I am needing to burp FAR more frequently than usual.
We ARE seeing daily improvement now, and for that I am so thankful!
Please continue praying that the reflux will completely resolve and that Alegria will quickly regain the weight she lost. Please also pray that she will be able to quickly return to her normal (bolus) feeding schedule.
Thanks so much,
Jill
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment