Here is what they said...
To enjoy life. You never know what will happen next. Miguel
God has taught me that you never know what tomorrow holds and that life is a blessing. Mateo
Dear Alegria,
I've learned a lot from you. Here is some of what I learned. God gives a lot of blessings in disguise especially the big ones. I don't know what tomorrow is going to hold. God doesn't make mistakes. To cherish the time I have (with you and everybody else). Every second is a blessing. God is wise. And God is good. There I think that's enough sentences. It is very hard for me to write this so I hope you like it.
Love, MoMo (aka Monte)
(When I asked Monte about what he meant about blessings in disguise, he said it seems like it is a problem, but it is really for a purpose.
Annabelle added she had learned that Ali might have a hard time walking when she learns to walk.
Abigail says she has learned to expect the unexpected- but when asked, she wasn't really able to explain what she thought that meant :)
While Moises certainly can't quite put it into succinct words, he has certainly learned to love more deeply. He has earned the nickname "Kissy Man" as loves to kiss Ali numerous times everytime he sees her.
Anica too is learning. She has learned both to serve and to share. She loves to get anything and everything I need for Ali, often racing her big siblings to get the needed item. She loves her little sis and doesn't seem to mind sharing mom at all, but oh does she treasure those moments when mom's lap is empty and open! She typically drops everything and runs to be held. It has also been very sweet to watch Anica try to mimic the care of Ali in the way she cares for her dolls. She likes to try to suction them and feed them bottles both in their mouths and bellies :)
Well her are just some of the lessons we have learned these past few months, and God certainly continue to teach us as we enjoy each day with our little Alegria Elizabeth.
Jill


No comments:
Post a Comment