Last week Alegria rolled over from her back to her stomach for the first time! Since accomplishing this feat, she now loves to try to roll all the time. She is very active and doing great!!! One of her birthday gifts she received was a Fisher-Price Infant-To-Toddler Rocker, and she just loves it! She loves playing with the toys and making the center ring play music. She also still loves playing with her toes- and trying to eat them too :-)
Over the last 6 weeks she has started steadily gaining weight again too! She has finally regained all the weight she lost when she was sick this winter. Thankfully, we have been donated some breastmilk to supplement my insufficient supply, and this has really helped a lot I believe. I know many other moms with special needs children have been able to supplement with donated milk, but I didn't really think it was an option for us. I am just so grateful; it came at just the right time!
I will try to post some photos and a video of her rolling over soon. :-)
Jill
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's fantastic news! Hopefully she'll continue to be more active and gain weight. As always, Ali and the entire family are in my prayers. Love, Aunt Kathy
ReplyDeleteWhat great news. And what a blessing that milk is.
ReplyDeleteYay, Ali!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and video. :) I praise the Lord for His provision of more milk for Ali and for helping her grow stronger all the time! You are all in our prayers. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!
ReplyDelete