I know I have been terrible updating the blog. Life has been busy.
My husband is back from training and we are slowly adjusting to life on second shift. His new job is a refreshing change though, much less stress and hours.
On Thanksgiving eve, my sister gave birth to twins. Jack Avery and Kate Lynn. They are all doing well.
Alegria is doing well overall. I would appreciate your prayers though. Alegria has been very fussy the last day or so. Didn't sleep very well last night. This morning she is running a very low grade fever (around 100'F), but she is very content. We have some sore throats going around here but no one else has been running a fever. Please pray for wisdom for me, it is always more challenging for me to try to troubleshoot problems with Ali, and also please pray she would recover quickly from whatever we are facing.
Also the antibiotics she was on during surgery really affected her sensitive digestive tract. I thought we were finally getting it settled back down with adding some prune juice and yogurt to her diet, but she was absolutely miserable yesterday which seemed to be in large part due to her very slow digestion.
I will try to take some photos and upload them soon.
Thanks,
Jill
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment