Friday, November 13, 2009

Catching up after a very busy month

It has been a very busy month!  Al left for a month of job training in Indianapolis the Monday after Alegria's surgery. We thankfully still got to spend every Sunday with him and we spent a lot of time talking on the cellphones and Skype in between.  :-)  I am thankful we don't do this kind of thing very often!  I am also thankful his month of training ended a week early and he is heading home in the morning!

Alegria turned 9 months old on Monday.  She is healing great, and continues to learn new things all the time.  She is beginning to roll a bit.  And is closer to sitting up on her own too.  As always, it is fun watching her grow.

She has had some digestion issues since coming off the antibiotics after surgery, but I think we are beginning to get them worked out again which makes for a happier baby and mommy.

We continue to praise God for the blessings he has given us, and we continue enjoying every moment with Ali!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. http://my1spot.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/granulation-tissue/

    Are you having any more problems with the button? I just saw this tonight.

    ReplyDelete